TRANSLATE PAGE
Rouen | In the Footsteps of De La Salle | The Brothers of the Christian Schools

Cloister of St. Maclou

One of the four schools the Brothers operated in Rouen, it was opened in 1705 and the Brothers initially traveled here each day from the General Hospice, and eventually from their community house on the Rue Caron.

Photos