Rouen | In the Footsteps of De La Salle | The Brothers of the Christian Schools

St. Sever

Once called "the ugliest building in Rouen," the present St. Sever Church dates from 1860. De La Salle would have known the previous church, built on this location, and it was in this church that he was first buried after his death on April 7, 1719.